Saturday, June 4, 2016

JOURNEY TO PALATKWAPI: Dr. Hank Krastman Interview. the Hopi Indians and the Inner Earth.

"From: THE HOLLOW EARTH INSIDER, Vol. 2, No. 5: [Exclusive Interview with Dr. Hank Krastman Ph.D] Dr. Hank Krastman has spent the last 23 years researching and reporting on the Earth's Ley Lines, Vortexes, Men in Black, Crystals and Crystal Skulls and Hopi entrances to the Inner Earth. He has written and published many books and videos on these and other subjects, and until recently published UNEXPLAINED magazine. His continuing work will soon be found in INTERNATIONAL UFO LIBRARY magazine.

- - - - - - -

Dr. Krastman, how did you become involved in your research, particularly in your study of the Hopi Indians and the Inner Earth?

Please call me Hank. In 1961, while attending classes at the University of Northern Arizona I met a young, blue eyes, blond headed fellow student named Karl Kopavi Waltz [of the Waltz clan of the Hopi nation]. Through conversation I learned that he was a Hopi Indian with a Dutch ancestor and was planning on becoming a teacher.

The name "Karl Waltz" came from his Great Great Grandfather "Jacob Waltz" who, was from Holland. As I was also from Holland this became out bond. I learned that Jacob Waltz was well known to western history buffs as the "lost Dutchman", holder of the secret of The Lost Dutchman Mine in Arizona's Superstition Mountains.

I will go into this in detail in my upcoming book "Kopavi", but in 1875 at the age of 65, Jacob married a 16 year old Hopi girl who was named -- because of her light complexion and blue eyes -- MUHA, the "Fire One".

Kopavi and I became close friends and as time went on he told me many things that made such good sense that I wanted to know more. One of t the most fascinating things he told me was the real secret of "The Lost Dutchman Mine".

Kopavi told me that his grandmother had told him that his Great Great Grandfather, Jacob Waltz had lived with the Pima Indians at the Superstition Mountains. The Indians grew to trust the 64 year old Dutchman and since the Pima's were not allowed to enter the sacred entrances to the underground, they asked him to take sacks of salt to the underground people. Salt is scarce in the inner world and gold is not. Jacob in turn would recieve sacks of gold as his reward.

So the "Lost Dutchman Mine" never existed?

That's right. it's actually an entrance to the inner lands and, as I learned later, just one of many entrances found around the world. I also was amazed to learn that Kopavi was actually from the underground city of PALATKWAPI.

One day Kopavi asked if I'd like to actually see an entrance to the underground... I was thrilled.

[Note: the Hopis believe that the Pueblo Indians had in the most ancient times taken up residence within an underground 'cavern' world and after a long period of time emerged once again onto the surface. Some say that reptilian humanoids drove them to the surface, other versions state that some of the underground Hopi turned to practicing sorcery and made things bad for the rest, while other versions state that an underground 'flood' forced them to seek refuge topside. Some versions say that they emerged through a cavern, other through a mound, and still other versions state that the portal of emergence, the sipapu or sipapuni, lies hidden under a pool of yellowish water. Most of the Hopi versions however agree with the LOCATION of the sipapu... somewhere along the Little Colorado River, a 'short' ways upstream from its confluence with the Colorado River. The sipapu is considered one of the most sacred sites of the Hopi people. - Branton]

First we went to the Grand Canyon where we hired two donkeys. Karl assured me [that] the donkeys were sure-footed, but I wasn't so sure once we started to climb, the trail became small and full of rocks and from time to time I could feel the donkeys hind legs slip on the smooth, loose slate.

All I could do was hold on and try to shut out the sound of loosened rock as it clattered down the cliff side to the ground below. Finally we came to a wide spot on the trail and I was able to breath again. We took our breather on a small plateau from which the panoramic view of the Grand Canyon spread out below displaying the rich earth colors found only in the American southwest.

Karl brought out a blindfold and explained that, while he had secured permission from the Council of Nine for me to enter these sacred grounds, he had been requested to cover my eyes from here on out. The rest of the ride into the Canyon was terrifying to say the least. How much time had passed I did not know, I was too busy hanging on to the saddle of the small brave beast.

After what seemed to be an eternity, w came to a stop and Karl removed my blindfold. As my eyes adjusted to the bright sunlight again, I looked around me. We were in a large clearing flush against the canyon wall. Karl motioned for me to climb down from my now, uncomfortable perch, as he did the same. After stretching my tensed up body I turned to Karl who was standing next to the sheer cliff wall.

"Put your hand against the wall right here," he said pointing to the solid rock face. I did as he asked, and my hand didn't stop. It continued right through the wall. It seemed that the cliff wall was only a created illusion to keep unwanted people away.

Actually it was the entrance to a large secret cave called "PUPOVI". As we walked inside I was amazed to find the cave was brightly lit.

Before us was a sort of escalator type device which you lay down on. There was some sort of transparent bubble which covered you called a HAWIOVI. My heart was beating fast, so I stood looking at this strange sight as I caught my breath.

Now I have a confession to make. For years I have been telling people that this is as far as I went. I lied. I was told not to reveal anymore than this. However, I have now been given permission to tell the rest of the story. Actually, I did proceed from this point all the way into the underground Hopi city of PALATKWAPI.

I am putting the whole story in a book to be entitled "KOPAVI", which I am currently working on.

Wow! This is quite a revelation. So you took this Hawiovi to Palatkwapi?

Only part of the way. At the bottom of the escalator, which travels at the speed of light, we boarded a PATUWVOTA or flying machine which moved through subterranean tunnels on energy fields. I will go into detail about all of this in my book.

Yes, I realize that your time is almost up and you have another engagement. But, can you answer a few more questions?

I do have to go... but yes I'll answer a few.

Upon exiting the PATUWVOTA what did you see?

We first went into a large cave room called the PUSIVI and my friend and guide said, "Welcome to TUWANASAVI, the center of the world." 

The large room had many doors all around with strange markings on them. Karl explained that the doors were an added precaution, in case an unauthorized person penetrated the area they wouldn't know which door leads to the city. I understood without him saying anything that you didn't want to open the wrong door.

Karl walked up to one of the doors, placed his hand over a symbol in the center and we entered a clean white room with a light purple glow called the POWAMU WUWUCHPI or purification room where all the negativities and bacteria were removed from our bodies, both outside and inside. Only then could we enter the city of Palatkwapi.

There is so much I want to ask. I don't know where to start. Is Palatkwapi located inside the subterranean world of tunnels or is it located on the underside of the mantle, or the inner-world?

It is located on the surface of the inner-world.

What color was the sky? Was it red?

No. The sky is a beautiful blue, no clouds and the sun was stationary in the sky. The air was the freshest I'd breathed.

Can you describe what the city looks like?

Sure. The houses were all built in the Greek style with columns and red tile roofs. The rooms are all open and airy with no glass in the open windows. There are gardens with bright blooming flowers and plants everywhere. It is very quiet, other than the soft rush of wind which was constant.

I learned this wind is called APONIVI and is pulled in from the North and South polar openings by machines which are powered by the inner sun, then blown back through tunnels to the surface of the earth in hundreds of places. This system was designed to compensate for the gravitational pull and centrifugal force of the earth and the heat of the sun in order to maintain the gravity and a constant temperature of 76 degrees.

Well Hank, I know you have to go and my mind is filled with questions, but I guess I'll have to wait for the book. Thanks for sharing this exciting information with us.

You're welcome, I've enjoyed talking with you."

Source
http://www.angelfire.com/ut/branton/palat.html

No comments:

Post a Comment